- What Data We Collect.
- How We Use Your Personal Data.
- How Long We Keep Your Personal Data.
- Who We Share Your Personal Data With.
- Where We Transfer Your Personal Data.
- How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe.
- Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data.
- Links To Or From Other Websites.
- Partner Sites.
- Changes To This Policy.
- Resellers and Private Label Partners.
- Contacting Us.
What Data We Collect.
Contact Information. We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us voluntarily in ordering or otherwise signing up for our products and services or any mailing lists. This includes your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number and e-mail address. Additionally, we collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer support, as well as in connection with products and services offered on our website.
Financial Information. We collect and retain financial and payment information you provide when you order our products and services.
Account and Order Information. We collect and retain information regarding your selection and use of our Sites and services. This includes your order, billing and renewal history, along with other related transactional and account information.
Access Information. We collect and retain information about the device with which you access and use our Sites and other information on your use of the Websites, such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, pages viewed, information accessed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet. We also collect information in relation to Cookies, and for more information, please review our Cookies Policy.
Telephone Recording and Monitoring Information. To ensure CyberWhite customers receive quality service, CyberWhite may select phone calls for recording and/or monitoring. These calls, between CyberWhite customers (or potential customers) and employees, are evaluated by supervisors. This is to guarantee that prompt, consistent assistance and accurate information is delivered in a professional manner.
How We Use Your Personal Data.
To Perform Our Contract With You. We use this information to perform our contract with you and fulfil your requests, such as:
- Sending you requested service information.
- Fulfilling your orders.
- Invoicing for services.
- Creating directories (only when you explicitly ask to be included).
- Responding to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and
- Administering your account.
Note that, generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are transactional and not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your services with us or otherwise stop using our website.
We also engage other companies, individuals, and affiliates of CyberWhite to perform certain functions and services for you. These third parties:
- process credit card payments.
- provide marketing assistance; and
- remove duplicate information from customer lists.
To Contact You. If you have given your consent to send you email, phone or SMS marketing, or if you have provided us with your postal address, we will use the personal data you give to us to contact you from time to time. If you register on our website, you can choose to provide your consent to receive marketing communications by e-mail, phone and/or mobile number, text (SMS) message, social networks or any other means of communication that your device may be capable of receiving (i.e., video, etc.). If you do not want to receive postal or electronic communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking the link in a communication, or emailing us using the address provided below.
For Promotional Offers and Prize Draws. If you provide your name for a promotional offer or to enter a contest and you win a prize, we will post a winner’s list online where your name and organisation will be listed for our promotional purposes and to demonstrate the transparency of a competition.
To Protect Our Sites and Our Business. We monitor use of our website, and we use the collected information, including personal data, to pursue our legitimate interests in protecting you and others by:
- identifying fraudulent activities and transactions.
- preventing abuse of the website and investigating and/or seeking prosecution for any
- potential threats to or misuse.
- investigating violations of or enforcing these agreements; and
- otherwise protecting the rights and property of CyberWhite, its partners, and customers.
To Improve Our Sites and Services. To pursue our legitimate interest in improving our website, we also use personal data to conduct research and analysis:
- to identify what services, you and other customers like you need.
- to better understand how people interact with our website.
- to provide communications about products which we think will be of interest to you; and
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if so, please contact us to update your communication preferences. Please note, if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data.
We keep information as long as needed to provide you with our services, manage our business, or as otherwise required by law or contract. For example, where you have a contract with us, we will retain your data for the length of the contract, and will further retain that information for a time period consistent with our legal or regulatory responsibilities after the termination or expiration of your services with us in order to allow us to resolve disputes, enforce our relevant service agreement, and to adhere to the technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the website.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With.
We provide your personal data to companies that help us with our business activities (e.g., assisting us in website operations, providing customer service, etc.) or that assist us in improving our products, content, services or advertising. These companies are authorised to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services.
We will also share your personal data:
- As required by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency to enforce or apply our Services Agreement or other agreements.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request. This includes exchanging information with law enforcement, other companies and organisations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction or other similar purposes.
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition, transfer or sale of assets or in connection to insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. Information about our users, including customer information, will also need to be disclosed to our legal and financial advisors, investors or potential buyer in some commercial transactions seeking financing, investment or support or funding.
- To any other third party where we have your prior informed consent to do so.
Where We Transfer Your Personal Data.
Our website is hosted in the UK. All data remains within the UK.
How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe.
We work to protect the security of your financial information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software, which encrypts the information you input on our website. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You can further help to ensure your security by taking a few simple precautions. For instance, it is important to protect against unauthorised access to your computer and to any CyberWhite username and password, and to be sure to sign off when you are finished using a shared computer.
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data.
You are entitled to ask us:
- For access to a copy of your personal data.
- To identify what personal data of yours has been shared.
- To correct, erase or restrict our processing of your personal data.
- To transfer the information you have provided under contract or consent to another organisation; or
- To stop processing your information, by withdrawing your consent or objecting to our legitimate interests.
Your rights in relation to your personal data are limited in some situations. For example, if we have a legal requirement or a legitimate business purpose we may continue to process and/or retain your information. We will provide you with information on whether there are limits or exemptions that apply to any request that you make. But know that we will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights, meaning except as otherwise permitted by law we will not deny you goods or services or otherwise impose financial penalties on you for exercising those rights.
As always, any customer wishing to unsubscribe from our communications may do so by following the unsubscribe link found either at the bottom of any of our marketing emails or within the footer of our website.
You also have the right to make a complaint if you feel your personal data has been mishandled by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant supervisory authority. This can be the supervisory authority where you reside or work, or where you believe a breach has taken place.
Links To Or From Other Websites.
CyberWhite has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or information gathering practices of other websites, including those to which we may link and those which may link to us. We recommend that you review privacy policies of every online service you use before submitting any personal data and direct any concerns to the site administrator of that website.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register online or purchase our goods or services.
CyberWhite does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
Changes To This Policy.
Resellers and Private Label Partners.
3 Defender Court,
Sunderland Enterprise Park,