ADAPTIVE THREAT RESPONSE
The LMNTRIX Adaptive Threat Response is a validated and integrated threat detection and response architecture that hunts down and eliminates the advanced and unknown threats that routinely bypass perimeter controls.
The technical aspect of Adaptive Threat Response includes advanced network and endpoint threat detection, deceptions everywhere, analytics and real-time global threat intelligence technology.
While these technologies are without peer, the LMNTRIX difference is their team of cyber analysts who continually monitor the client environments while simultaneously hunting threats internally as well as monitoring developments on the deep and dark web.
THE SIX CORE AREAS
- Detect: Identify known and unknown threats.
- Respond: A lightweight sensor to capture detailed information.
- Deceive: Enshrouds your network and provides unreliable packets to attackers.
- Hunt: Extensive visibility, high performance threat hunting.
- Intelligence: Aggregation of more than 100 threat intelligence sources.
- Recon: Monitoring the dark web for stolen data.